- Download free market data from Portfolio.hu
- First steps
- Downloading stock data
Download free market data from Portfolio.hu
Portfolio.hu is a Hungarian financial portal. Its data download section is one the most up-to-date data source of Hungarian securities (eg.: stocks, bonds), but the site is in Hungarian.
To proceed, you need to know some Hungarian words, like: "részvény" = stock, "kötvény" = bond.
Downloading stock data
- In the drop down list "Típus" (type) select "Részvény" (stock).
- Select the stock in the Ticker field, like "OTP". (Is is a major bank of Hungary).
- By selecting the stock, the values in the "Idő intervallum" (time interval) changes to the longest possible time interval. You can change it if you want to.
- Check every checkbox in the "Adatok" (data) section, just like in the picture above.
- You can download data file by clicking "excel tábla" (xls spreadsheet). When saving data file, set the file extension to '.csv' or '.tdp' !