Looking for free stock market analysis software? Whether you want to analyze single stocks or broader relationships, we can help you!
Ways to analyze stock market
When it comes to stock market analysis, Chartoasis Chili can help you two major ways.
Single stock analysis
Out software supports regular analysis of single stocks, like:
- price chart with 3 types (candlestick, line, area), with moving averages and Bollinger Bands, and option to draw wedges, channels etc.
- technical indicators (MACD, RSI, OBV, Accumulation/Distribution, Stochastic Oscillator), with fine tuning option, to make it suit your stock. You can find a full list of technical analysis capabilities here.
- it works with almost any stock in the world thanks to the intelligent data importer and imorting wizard. You can find the list of supported countries here.
In addition to that, this software (called Chartoasis Chili), runs from your browser, so you don’t have to install anything, but it will work either you use Mac, Windows or Linux, and it also works on iOS and Android mobile devices.
Analyzing the stock’s context
However, stocks do not exist alone. Companies have competitors, they fit in the economy of a country – and if it is a foreign country, the currency exchange rate can also matter to you. Chartosis Chili has a special chart, that may help you to analyze such things, too.
- comparing stock performance to competitors
- it is also interesting to see, how a stock performs compared to the related index
- in case of foreign investments, it is also important, to see, how currency rate change influences the overall performance (in US dollars it makes more than 1% difference)
Is it really free?
Browsing similar softwares you can find different levels of “free softwares”, eg.: free trial, free if you use the trading platform, free if you register…
To make things clear, this applies to Chartoasis Chili’s basic version:
- it can be used free of charge as long as you want
- there will be features that will be available in premium versions only, but none of the free version’s features will be moved to the premium version
- using it requires no registration
- advertisements may appear
- the entire software is copyrighted to Chartoasis Limited company / Tőzsdeász Kft.
- charts created with Chartoasis Chili’s free version shall be shared under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Try it now for free!
It takes only 1 click, and you can try Chartoasis Chili!
It loads sample data right at the beginning, so you can try any feature right now.