Chartoasis team has finished lots new developments recently.
Wouldn’t it be great to pick a good invesment and let money work for you without any further efforts for years?
We have created a new website dedicated to long term investments which is called 5yearcharts.com.
The site NSEIndia.com has changed recently.
You can still download free market data from NSEIndia.com, but file format has changed.
- We have updated our technical analysis software to support the new market data.
- You find a guide on how to download free market from NSEIndia.com here
General Terms of Service – Applies to all visitors
This website, “Chartoasis.com”, is owned and operated by Chartoasis Limited Company / Tozsdeasz Kft. and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Chaortasis.com is accepting guests post from quality authors looking to provide quality, unique content.
Doing so may have multiple benefits for you:
- you gain some exposure for your blog
- search engines will index the article improving your SEO ranking
- not only the visitors of Chartoasis.com will be notifies but its RSS followers and the followers on Facebook and Twitter
- Should be at least 400 words
- Must be original, unique content, not posted anywhere else on the web.
- Provide a unique take on a concept or provide some original thought
- I only accept very high quality ? I reject most guest post submissions due to lack of quality
- May contain up to 2 links to your site. Links may be placed at the end of article only where you introduce yourself.
Guest post offers must be sent to chartoasis [at] chartoasis [dot] com.
For a user’s request we have implemented forex data support in Chartoasis Sesame.
2 new columns were added to the NSE India data file format. It was not a major change and Chartoasis.com’s free stock analizer software is now prepared to load such data. Thanks for one of our visitors who notified us that there is a problem loading data files.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of problems related to the chart application.