… how did others do it? 7 methods with benefits and drawbacks!
Chartoasis team has finished lots new developments recently.
Despite the ever growing complexity that surrounds the financial markets, a surprising number of traders still fail to recognize the subtle differences between individual platforms and products. One of the most important facts you will ever learn about financial trading is that not all markets have been created equal, with the result that each boast their own unique levels of risk, reward, liquidity and leverage. This is an extremely important consideration, as it dictates that your trading strategy and the trading charts that you use must be compatible with the market that operate within.
Wouldn’t it be great to pick a good invesment and let money work for you without any further efforts for years?
We have created a new website dedicated to long term investments which is called 5yearcharts.com.
We have created an infographic about calendar effects: Continue reading Calendar effects infographic
The site NSEIndia.com has changed recently.
You can still download free market data from NSEIndia.com, but file format has changed.
- We have updated our technical analysis software to support the new market data.
- You find a guide on how to download free market from NSEIndia.com here
General Terms of Service – Applies to all visitors
This website, “Chartoasis.com”, is owned and operated by Chartoasis Limited Company / Tozsdeasz Kft. and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. By accessing and using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Experts at the London Stock Exchange believe that a huge proportion of trading is now done using algorithms. In some markets, it’s estimated to be around 80 percent of trading volumes, which means that it’s become a huge part of financial trading. Software that can recognise patterns and make the appropriate trades is now in very high demand, with many people willing to pay large sums of money for the technology. This is prevalent across the board, with stocks, currency and commodities all involved. The question then, is how effective is this method of trading, and is it better than manual chart observation?
Chaortasis.com is accepting guests post from quality authors looking to provide quality, unique content.
Doing so may have multiple benefits for you:
- you gain some exposure for your blog
- search engines will index the article improving your SEO ranking
- not only the visitors of Chartoasis.com will be notifies but its RSS followers and the followers on Facebook and Twitter
- Should be at least 400 words
- Must be original, unique content, not posted anywhere else on the web.
- Provide a unique take on a concept or provide some original thought
- I only accept very high quality ? I reject most guest post submissions due to lack of quality
- May contain up to 2 links to your site. Links may be placed at the end of article only where you introduce yourself.
Guest post offers must be sent to chartoasis [at] chartoasis [dot] com.