Charts created in the application can also be saved as images. For further information visit this link.
If you would like to save charts from application as image, press the “Save chart as image…” button (See below. It also works for comparison view.)
Java can be easily installed manually. In the following we shall describe the specific steps of the installation procedure. Installing Java for Mac OS is not the same as for Windows. See details below.
- For trial purposes you can use the example data integrated in the Chartoasis Sesame Application.
- Chartoasis Sesame can be used primarily with data downloaded from the Internet. Data is accessible free of charge through Yahoo! Finance (.csv file format). For help in downloading data, please refer to this help page.
- Data can also be loaded from a past analysis job (please refer to “Saving-loading your work” title.
- Launching from Firefox Browser
- Launching from Internet Internet Explorer Browser
- Launching from Google Chrome Browser
Table of contents
- Starting Sesame
- Downloading data
- Loading data
- Saving and loading your work
- Saving your work as image
- User interface
In order to run Chartoasis Sesame you need Java. (If this text is visible you probably do not have the necessary version of Java.) If Java install does not start automatically please visit https://www.chartoasis.com/sesame/troubleshooting/java-problems .
2 new columns were added to the NSE India data file format. It was not a major change and Chartoasis.com’s free stock analizer software is now prepared to load such data. Thanks for one of our visitors who notified us that there is a problem loading data files.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of problems related to the chart application.
NSE Inida has changed the history data file format recently. It was not a major change but Chartoasis.com’s free stock analizer software was not prepared to load these files by default. We have corrected the problem on 2011-12-11.
Hopefully users from India will find a great use of our chart application for a long time
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of problems related to the chart application. Thanks to a user email we detected the change of file format a lot earlier!
We also updated our help document for downloading market date from NSEIndia.com.