If you would like to save charts from application as image, press the “Save chart as image…” button (See below. It also works for comparison view.)
- For trial purposes you can use the example data integrated in the Chartoasis Sesame Application.
- Chartoasis Sesame can be used primarily with data downloaded from the Internet. Data is accessible free of charge through Yahoo! Finance (.csv file format). For help in downloading data, please refer to this help page.
- Data can also be loaded from a past analysis job (please refer to “Saving-loading your work” title.
- Launching from Firefox Browser
- Launching from Internet Internet Explorer Browser
- Launching from Google Chrome Browser
Table of contents
- Starting Sesame
- Downloading data
- Loading data
- Saving and loading your work
- Saving your work as image
- User interface
In order to run Chartoasis Sesame you need Java. (If this text is visible you probably do not have the necessary version of Java.) If Java install does not start automatically please visit https://www.chartoasis.com/sesame/troubleshooting/java-problems .